This website is designed to help citizens answer simple questions about Hepatitis B.
The links below are to help the public and patients overcome hepatitis b. They clarify and reassure patients that hepatitis b is both easy to vaccinate against and caught early on an easy to manage common child acquired condition.
- National Hepatitis Support Line call 0800 206 1899
- For Risk Assessment Information call 0800 206 1899
- For occupational vaccinations staff click here
- For Test results explained call 0800 206 1899
- Just Diagnosed Access to Best Care Booklet click here
- GP and Patient Factsheets click here
- GP Diagnostic Tools click here
Watch out for GP's displaying the Hepatitis Vaccination and Safety Test Posters.
Please click on the vaccination map below for our video messages. The map details how mainly failed states, war zones and the UK fail to vaccinate their children for hepatitis b.
Watch out for these Boroughs GP's displaying the Hepatitis Vaccination & Safety Test Posters soon.
In the US with a far lower national prevalence for Hepatitis B, their leader President Obama speaks of the Challenge faced by many millions in ethnic groups from hepatitis b and notes an inequality of service and is concerned more can and should be done, below. In the UK our leaders still often do not know what hepatitis b even is, they call us when they catch it.
Hep B Positive Address in Brighton to Hepatitis B Forum